The second-largest personal lines insurer publicly held in the US is The Allstate Corporation. The company is also operating in Canada (personal lines insurance). As a part of “Sears, Roebuck and Co.” Allstate was founded in 1931 and was spun off in 1993. Its headquarters are located in Northfield Township, Illinois, near Northbrook. “You’re in good hands” is the current advertising campaign or tag line.
Many sporting events, such as the Allstate Sugar Bowl, the United States Olympic Committee and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard NASCAR race are sponsored by Allstate.
Do you desire to start a business and become your own boss? Franchising opportunities are helpful in fulfilling this dream. With the help of the franchise option one can easily earn a good status and make handsome profits. Allstate insurance provides such a chance to enthusiastic and dedicated people who become the part of its franchise business. Start your own business as an Allstate Agency Owner by becoming a franchisee.
Allstate provides an opportunity to persons possessing experience, leadership skills and capital to invest for handing over its franchise. As an Exclusive Agent, franchisees will have the opportunity to sell Allstate’s broad range of financial and insurance products, such as property auto and financial services.
Following are the benefits for becoming an agent:
- Economic interest possession or ownership.
- Brand-name recognition from one of the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer (Fortune 100 Company).
- Branded Retail atmosphere.
- Comprehensive business specific program.
- Co -operative marketing program and marketing materials intended to help create revenue for your franchise.
- A customized Website to help attract more customers to a franchise.
- Allstate Business Development (BD) team support.
- Awards and recognition program that rewards franchisees for attaining business objectives.
What you need to do well as an Allstate Franchisee:
- The desire to become an entrepreneur.
- Efficiency in creating strategic business solutions and motivating staff.
- Practical networking skills to fabricate relationships that drive profitability and results.
- The keenness to learn about the industry and the techniques required to succeed.
- At least US$50,000 (liquid capital – not a franchise fee).
- Established track record of success running and managing a business.
- Drive to be successful and make a lot of wealth.
When looking to start any business it is important, particularly considering today’s market, that you look for specific ways to cut minimize or reduce overhead and risk. Any business is going to have risk, but it is important to have a full understanding of the amount of investment, startup cost and “ROI” (Return on Investment).
Most people are not aware that 80% of ALL franchise endeavors fail in the first two to five years leaving large debts looming for years thereafter.
One way and in my opinion the best way to cut overhead, startup and investment cost is to take advantage of the new age of entrepreneurship and start a business from the comfort of your home. Learn more about the exciting opportunities tied to a business model that begins profitable by visiting: http://whatsbetterthanafranchise.com.